Parents/caregivers who are willing to support the religious principles, faith and practice of the Catholic school are eligible to enrol their children in the systemic schools of the Diocese of Broken Bay.
Priority in enrolment will be given to children whose:
- Catholic families are known and involved members of the parish;
- Catholic families express through the enrolment process an intention to commit to Catholic discipleship and the worshipping community of the parish;
- Catholic families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school;
- Families of other Christian traditions are known and involved members of their worshipping community and express an understanding of an commitment to the educational and religious life of the school; and
- Families express an understanding of and commitment
to the educational and religious life of the school.
(Diocese of Broken Bay Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools.)
We recognise that some families may feel that the financial costs may be too great and wish to emphasise that we will work with families to make Catholic schooling available to those who desire it.
Enrolment application packages are available from the school office or from this website, for parents/caregivers seeking enrolment for their child/children for the following school year. An important part of the enrolment process is an interview with the Principal and the Parish Priest (or a Parish Priest reference if from another parish) and the child attending a Kindergarten screening, which takes place on nominated days prior to enrolment. The screening process is in accordance with Diocesan policy and assists in assessing the readiness of the child to begin school. Parents/caregivers need to contact the school office to make suitable appointment times.
There is one general admission of children to Kindergarten each year. Students may be enrolled for the following school year if they turn five no later than 31st July of that year. In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Diocesan Enrolment Policy. The age of the child may also be taken into account.
Please read the documents: